- SEMRush- Professional software for search and marketing professionals. Collect massive amount of SERP data for more than 106 million keywords and 71 millions domains.
- SpyFu – SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Market Samurai – Market Samurai is the software for your Mac or PC that streamlines all critical search marketing tasks, puts complete marketing intelligence at your fingertips, takes away uncertainty, and gives you focus, direction and confidence in your marketing.
- Wordstream – Explore a database of over a Trillion Keywords.
- Ubersuggest – Get keyword idea with the Ubersuggest the free keyword suggestion tool that makes good use of different suggest service.
- HitTail – Google stop providing keyword data. HitTail will get it back, & tell you the keywords in your existing traffic that are worth targeting.
Keyword Competition Tool
- MOZ – Moz Keyword Difficulty and SERP Analysis Tool. Search Volume & Competitive Analysis for any Keyword or Phrase.
- Wordtracker – Reveal high-performing keywords in minutes.
- Serpiq – Discovers hundreds of keyword opportunities in seconds. Rapidly breakdown why your competitors are ranking for a keyword.
- Screamingfrog – The Screaming Frog SEO Spider allows you to quickly analyse, audit and review a site from an onsite SEO perspective.
- Xenu Link Sleuth – Xenu’s Link Sleuth (TM) checks website for broken links.
- Raven – X-rays anyone’s website for technical SEO issues. With one glance at the Site Auditor summary, you’ll see a overall picture of website’s SEO health.
- Copyscape – Search for copies of your page on the web.
- Seolyze – Discover potentials for your projects that has not yet been developed. Clearly arranged evolutions and analysis diagrams for further steps and optimizations.
- Siteliner – explore your site – find duplicate content, broken links & more…
- Open Site Explorers – The search engine for links.
- Majestic SEO – Find out how all the websites link to each other with the largest Link Intelligence database on the planet. No other site or search engine gives you as much detailed information about how the fabric of the net is knitted together.
- Ahrefs – Huge index of links, data updates every 15 minutes, friendly interface and rich data analysis have made Site Explorer the world’s most powerful tool for checking links.
- BuzzStream for Link Building – BuzzStream eliminates the time-sucking parts of link building so you can focus on what matters: Building quality relationships with link partners.
- HARO – From The New York Times to ABC News, to Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post and everyone in between, nearly 30,000 members of the media have quoted HARO sources in their stories.
- Link Prospector – The Link Prospector uses the latest techniques to uncover the links that will improve your rankings.
- Authority Labs – Rank better with feedback about your performance in search engines. Know where your sites on Google, Yahoo! and Bing everyday.
- SEOMOZ – Rankings. Links. Social. Brand. Content. Traffic. All in one place.
- Rank Ranger – Bank on actionable data to provide your better metrics.
Small to Medium
- MOZ - Rankings. Links. Social. Brand. Content. Traffic. All in one place.
- Raven – Clients expecting ratings? Give them authorized data.
- SEOlyctics – Simply analyze your competitor’s online performance, measure SEO success-oriented activities & recognize potential with just a mouse-click.
Medium to Large
- SISTRIX – Evaluate your website & discover the reasons for your competitor’s success.
- Conductor – Use the world’s leading SEO platform, Conductor Searchlight, to capitalize on new revenue opportunities faster and report on your team’s newfound success to your entire organization.
- MOZ Local – Help local search engines-and new customers-find your business online.
- Whitespark – Discover where is to list your business for better local search rankings.
- Yext – Local SEO guide has partnered with YEXT so you can control your listings on a full network of premium sites including Yahoo!, MapQuest & Yelp.
SEO Extensions & Plugins
- MOZ MozBar – Download the MozBar to streamline your SEO. The MozBar provides easy access to the most powerful SEO tools and data while you surf the web.
- Majestic SEO Beta – See Flow Metric(TM) for any URL directly within your browser along with backlink data from your Majestic Site Explorer with our new backlink analyzer extension.
- Yoast – Optimize your WordPress site with just one plugin. Content analysis functionally. Automatically generate XML Sitemaps.
- MageSEO – The MageSEO SEO extension, for Magento is easy to install & compatible with Magento Enterprise & Magento Community.
With recent popularity of Pinterest, we’re starting to notice the many other sites are being influenced by Pinterest’s image driven non-linear design. Pinterest organizes information into sticky-note like content blocks that fill the entire browser window. Users typically scan a web page for things that interest them and Pinterest’s content blocks are like mini web pages, with a large image, text summary, comments and “like” and “repin” social features.
Using Google Forms is a great and simple way for anyone to publish an online form. While Google Forms are very powerful, the presentation isn’t very desirable and in it’s raw form can be a poor reflection on your company or brand. This post explains how to create a Google Form and how to customize it or “make it pretty”.
Google and search engine’s evaluate each piece of information and text in your post and then collectivity gives it an overall score for each keyword/keyphrase. Each of these attributes or techniques in this article may be singularly minimal in effect, but collectivity they are critical for Google to determine the keyword relevancy for each post and important for ranking well for specific keywords. Continue reading How to optimize a post or article for search engines (SEO)
Here’s a question that I wanted to share that was posted in one of my LinkedIn groups:
What plugins you find yourself using on every site you design? Name your top five and tell me why you find them so necessary.
All sites are unique, but I would recommend the following five as the essential plugins for almost every WordPress install. Continue reading WordPress “5 Essential Plugins”
If you didn’t already know, it’s all about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) these days. With stiff competition for ranking high in Google for specific keywords, you need all the help you can get to make sure you show up on Google’s first page.
Part of how Google ranks your site for specific keywords is based on your URL. if you have a specific keyword in your URL, Google will give you extra weight for that specific keyword. Now finding the right URL is difficult because all the good URL’s are taken and even longer ones like beverlyhillscosmeticdenistry.com are taken. So in searching for that perfect URL, one that has a keyword, but is short and easy for users/customers to remember, should you consider dashes?
It’s recommended to choose a domain name without hyphens but Google doesn’t penalize you for using hyphens in your URL, however 3 or more hyphens in your domain name may raise a red flag as a spammy site.
When adding photos to your website, something that is often overlooked, but is easy to do is to add ALT and TITLE attributes to your images.
If you’re a local business, localized leads are high value, very targeted and converts!